SENSORS MIDWEST: The Premier Midwest Event for Sensors and Sensor Systems
Thousands of engineers, engineering professionals, and scientists will convene at Sensors Midwest, taking place October 2-3, 2018 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. This two-day event will feature education, networking, and a packed Expo Floor with an anticipated 75+ exhibitors showcasing their latest sensing technology and products.
WHEN & WHERE
Sensors Midwest 2018 will take place October 2-3 in Rosemont, IL.
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
5555 N. River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
Location: Hall G
Tuesday, October 2 | 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Wednesday, October 3 | 10:00AM - 3:00PM
We can find many reasons why you should be at Sensors Midwest 2018, but we've narrowed it down to a few highlights:
- See cutting-edge technology in action and learn what new products can do
- Share challenges and solutions with the industry's best and brightest
- Expand your knowledge on the newest advances in the industry, trends & applications, case studies, and demos in the Education Theaters directly on the Expo Floor
- Build your business and connect face-to-face with suppliers that are looking for you
- The area's greatest technology leaders will all be together under one roof
Will you be there?
From industrial design engineers to startup entrepreneurs to corporate management of the industry's largest companies, Sensors Midwest attracts the best of the Midwest involved in sensors.
- Engineers: Design, Systems, Evaluation, Test, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Process, Product Design, Production, Software.
- Scientists: Chief Scientists, Data Scientists
- R&D: Research, Development, Testing, Standards, Quality
- Academia: Educators, Students
- Media: Analysts, Press
- Purchasing/Procurement: Buyers of sensors and sensing-related technologies
- Investors: VC firms, angel investors, professionals looking to invest in sensors technology
"Sensors Midwest was a great way to connect with others in the industry and see the availability of products that I would've otherwise not been exposed to. As a result of contacts I made there, we have already begun a business relationship with a new company that manufacturers sensors that fit our current need." - David Massner | Senior Mechanical Engineer | Molex
“The event provided insight into the current state of the sensor and IoT market."
"I attend this show every time it is in the Chicago area. That enables me to see trends in technology and applications to better forecast for the future."