the event for sensors design & industrial iot
REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE, ALL-INCLUSIVE PASS DURING EARLY BIRD RATES!
October 16-17, 2018 // Rosemont, IL
As the growth of the sensors market continues to rapidly expand, Sensors Midwest will bring together thousands of engineers in the Midwest marketplace looking for access to the latest sensor advancements and will provide an opportunity to connect with the area's greatest technology leaders and suppliers. Sensors Midwest is your one-stop show for exploring the latest technologies in the industry, education, and networking. Everything you and your business need to be successful will be found at #SensorsMW18!
Discover what people are raving about by reading our Sensors Midwest attendee and exhibitor testimonials below!
- “I attend this show every time it is in the Chicago area. It enables me to see trends in technology and applications to better forecast.”
- “Sensors Midwest put me in touch with suppliers that I otherwise wouldn't have known. Plus, the ability to visit the SMTA expo floor added to the value of my attendance.”
- “Sensors Midwest was a great way to connect with others in the industry and see the availability of products that I would've otherwise not been exposed to. As a result of contacts I made there, we have already begun a business relationship with a new company that manufacturers sensors that fit our current need with customizable options." - David Massner, Molex
- “Sensors Midwest was well organized and executed. The show was a great opportunity to meet potential customers!” - Emma Moriarty, JUMO Process Control, Inc.
- “We were very pleased with the quality and quantity of attendees at Sensors Midwest.” - Brittany Ryan, TT Electronics
- “The event had a terrific draw of attendees from the Midwest market that allowed us to gain qualified leads for our Wireless Power Solutions and our Lifetime Power Solutions.” - Michael Kosobucki, Powercast Corporation